We evaluate your property
We start all the commercial procedures to let your apartment as fast as possible.
With your agreement and a power of attorney we carry out the following procedures:
- Setting the rental price to be communicated to prospective tenants
- Determining the rent to be entered into the rental contract
- Deciding on the specific clauses to be included in the rental contract
- Signing the rental contract
- Arranging for the tenancy deposit (including, if necessary, its collection on behalf of the landlord)
- Releasing the tenancy deposit
- Arranging the whole property valuation (including appointing an expert, representing the landlord during visits by the expert and signature of the reports made by the latter)
- Pening of the electricity meters and signature of the documents regarding this opening (including the selection of an electricity supplier)
- Signing the transfer documents for the electricity and water meters
- Ordering a furniture package
- Arranging for the cleaning of the apartment by a company chosen by Capital Rent
- Ordering a technical service at the expense of the landlord without written agreement for a sum equal or inferior to €300 excl. VAT
- Opening a rental file.